Raritan Engineering Company warrants to the original purchaser that this product is free of defects in materials or workmanship for a period of one year from the product’s date of purchase. Should this product prove defective by reason of improper workmanship and/or materials within the warranty period, Raritan shall, at its sole option, repair or replace the product.
- TO OBTAIN WARRANTY SERVICE, Consumer must deliver the product prepaid, together with a detailed description of the problem, to Raritan at 530 Orange St., Millville, N.J. 08332. When requesting warranty service, purchaser must present a sales slip or other document which establishes proof of purchase. THE RETURN OF THE OWNER REGISTRATION CARD IS NOT A CONDITION PRECEDENT OF WARRANTY COVERAGE.However, please complete and return the owner Registration Card so that Raritan can contact you should a question of safety arise which could affect you.
- THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER defects caused by modifications, alterations, repairs or service of this product by anyone other than Raritan; defects in materials or workmanship supplied by others in the process of installation of this product; defects caused by installation of this product other than in accordance with the manufacturer’s recommended installation instructions or standard industry procedures; physical abuse to, or misuse of, this product. This warranty also does not cover damages to equipment caused by fire, flood, external water, excessive corrosion or Act of God.
- ANY EXPRESS WARRANTY NOT PROVIDED HEREIN, AND ANY REMEDY FOR BREACH OF CONTRACT WHICH BUT FOR THIS PROVISION MIGHT ARISE BY IMPLICATION OR OPERATION OF LAW, IS HEREBY EXCLUDED AND DISCLAIMED. ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES SUCH AS THOSE OF MERCHANTABILITY AND OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, IF APPLICABLE, AS WELL AS ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES WHICH MIGHT ARISE BY IMPLICATION OF LAW, ARE EXPRESSLY LIMITED TO A TERM OF ONE YEAR. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG A LIMITED WARRANTY LASTS, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL RARITAN BE LIABLE TO PURCHASER OR ANY OTHER PERSONS FOR ANY SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, WHETHER ARISING OUT OF BREACH OF WARRANTY, BREACH OF CONTRACT, OR OTHERWISE. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- No other person or entity is authorized to make any express warranty, promise or affirmation of fact or to assume any other liability on behalf of Raritan in connection with its products except as specifically set forth in this warranty.
- This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.