Marine Ice Maker Breakdown
Raritan Engineering Company,manufacturer of quality marine products is proud to offer a dependable, environmentally friendly, fully automatic marine ice maker machine designed specifically for marine applications.
- Improved controls for more efficient ice making operation
- Cabinet and door built to last in harsh marine environments
- Removable ice bucket
- Corrosion resistant marine grade hardware, hinges, fittings and fasteners.
- Positive catch door latch keeps door closed. This allows maximum ice maker production, while keeping harmful bacteria and molds out
- Built in door prop lets you manual defrost or air dry your ice maker when power is off
- Produces up to 21 lbs of ice every day using only 2-3/4 gallons of water.
- Stores of up to 11 lbs of crescent ice (1/2”W x 3/4” H x 2-1/2” L)
- Marine Ice Maker is backed by Raritan’s one-year Limited Warranty and legendary technical support team
Marine Ice Maker Advantages
- Easy Installation
- No drain required makes it easy and inexpensive to install
- Only requires a 1/4” outside diameter water line
- Does not require additional hinge clearance for door swing.
- Includes flange
- No additional side space required for ventilation of the marine ice maker.
- 230 volt model available
- 115 V units UL and cUL listed
- All units meets CE
Raritan Engineering Company your manufacturer of quality marine products is proud to have offered you a review of our dependable, environmentally friendly, fully automatic marine ice maker machine designed specifically for marine applications.
Contact us below regarding any marine ice maker needs you may have.