The first manual marine toilet to utilize pressurized fresh water – eliminates calcium deposits.
TIRED OF ROTTEN EGG SMELL OR USING YOUR SHOWER HEAD TO FLUSH THE TOILET?
- The first manual marine toilet to utilize pressurized fresh water – eliminates calcium deposits in discharge hose
- Footprint is a direct replacement for competitive models
- No Thru Hulls necessary when installed with a holding tank
- Low water use toilet
- Available as Left hand side pump.
- PHII toilets can be retrofitted by purchasing the retro-fit pump.
With a diaphragm type pump and telescopic handle, flushing is extremely easy. Owners choose how much water to use. A lever allows water into the bowl to pre-wet it for a better flush. A built-in freshwater backflow prevention includes a vacuum break. A lock-out feature stops backflow coming in through the discharge when not in use.
Household Style, Marine Style
Standard, Left Hand Operation