90472 – TRUDESIGN BALL VALVE 2″ BSP
Manual Ball Valve
Tru Design Ball Valves are designed and made in New Zealand for use in marine applications above and below the water line. They are IMCI & Bureau Veritas approved to ISO standard 9093-2 and are ideal for controlling inlet and outlet water requirements.
The bodies of these valves are molded in a glass reinforced nylon composite material providing high impact and tensile strength, resulting in a light weight unit, free from corrosion and electrolysis. The internal workings are molded in a Teflon enhanced polymer for a smooth action, also ensuring continuous ease of operation over many years.
Please note that the handle can be easily removed from all size ball valves if required during instillation by removing the cap which is the same color as the handle and is next to the Tru-Design logo. Use a sharp knife to flick it out then unscrew the stainless screw with a philips screwdriver. Make sure the handle is replaced after installation.
- Manufactured from a glass reinforced nylon composite – High strength and light weight
- Immune to corrosion and electrolysis – Long life with no concerns over decreased performance due to corrosion
- Chemical resistant – Impervious to diesel, petrol and anti-fouling paints
- UV resistant – Will not break down with ultraviolet light or discolor from the sun
- Large operating temperature range (-20° to 80°C)
- High quality surface finish – Will not discolor with green film as similar bronze fittings do
- Standards approved through IMCI & Bureau Veritas to ISO standard 9093-2
BALL VALVE 2″ BSP