90555 – TRUDESIGN: SC00P STRAINER, 2 IN.
The Scoop Strainer is designed to divert large objects away from water intakes while the vessel is moving. This helps eliminate problems with seaweed/seagrass, sticks or rubbish being sucked into engine intakes and blocking or clogging intake filters. The strainer acts as a course first stage filter that is cleaned by water movement.</br>
The Round Strainer is designed for use in stationary applications where there is a risk of sucking in unwanted objects.</br>Tru-Design Intake Strainers eliminate the corrosion and electrical bonding problems associated with metallic fittings. They can be painted over with anti-foul, and can be faired into the hull without concerns of corrosion.
- Manufactured from a glass reinforced nylon composite – High strength and light weight
- Compatible with all hull types – Can be used on aluminum, steel, wood or FRP hulls
- Immune to corrosion and electrolysis – Long life with no concerns over decreased performance due to corrosion
- Chemical resistant – Impervious to diesel, petrol and anti-fouling paints
- UV resistant – These fittings will not break down with ultraviolet light or discolor from the sun
- High quality surface finish – Will not discolor with green film as similar bronze fittings do
- Paintable – Can be painted with all types of anti-fouling
- Strong construction – Strainer can take bumps and knocks without damage
TRU-DESIGN: SCOOP STRAINER, 2 IN.