90258 – TRUDESIGN: AQUAVALVE FITTING, 120 DEG, 25MM, 1 1/2 BSP, WHITE
Tail Long Thread 120°
Tru-Design Tails are molded from a glass reinforced nylon composite. High strength, high-modulus glass fibers impregnated into the nylon provides dramatic strength, stiffness, toughness, and dimensional stability.</br>
Tru-Design Tails eliminate the corrosion and electrical bonding problems associated with metallic fittings. The Tails are designed for twin hose clamps, and to not crush under high load conditions.
- Manufactured from a glass reinforced nylon composite – High strength and light weight
- Immune to corrosion and electrolysis – Long life with no concerns over decreased performance due to corrosion
- Chemical resistant – Impervious to diesel, petrol and anti-fouling paints
- UV resistant – These fittings will not break down with ultraviolet light or discolor from the sun
- High quality surface finish – Will not discolor with green film as similar bronze fittings do
- Fits Tru-Design Ball Valves & BSP threads – Universal compatibility to other Tru-Design fittings, and other marine components
- Large operating temperature range – Suitable for all marine environments, from -20°C to +110°C.