90612 – TRUDESIGN: REDUCER,19mm-16mm
Tru-Design Reducers are moulded from a glass reinforced nylon composite. High strength, high-modulus glass fibers impregnated into the nylon provides dramatic strength, stiffness, toughness, and dimensional stability.
Tru-Design Reducers eliminate the corrosion and electrical bonding problems associated with metallic fittings. The Reducers are designed for twin hose clamps, and to not crush under high load conditions.
- Manufactured from a glass reinforced nylon composite – High strength and light weight
- Long tail feature – The use of 2 hose clamps is recommended for secure hose fitting
- Immune to corrosion and electrolysis – Long life with no concerns
- Chemical resistant – Impervious to diesel, petrol and anti-fouling paints
- UV resistant – These fittings will not break down with ultraviolet light or discolor from the sun
- High quality surface finish – Will not discolor with green film as similar bronze fittings do
- Large operating temperature range – Suitable for all marine environments, from -20°C to +110°C