Designed and made in New Zealand for use in marine applications above and below the waterline, our Ball Valves are IMCI and Bureau Veritas approved to ISO standard 9093-2, and are ideal for controlling inlet and outlet water requirements.
Position Monitoring allows remote monitoring of Ball Valve Position. The Position Monitoring circuit can also be used as part of an engine or generator start interlock to ensure these don’t start without cooling water available.
The body of the Ball Valve is manufactured in glass reinforced nylon composite with high impact and tensile strength resulting in a light weight unit, free from corrosion and electrolysis issues. The ball and sealing rings utilize a PTFE polymer to ensure a smooth action, and continuous ease of operation over many years. The Ball Valve is available in both BSP and NPS thread forms and can be locked in the closed position for use on toilet waste outlets.
- Manufactured from a glass reinforced nylon composite – High strength and light weight
- Immune to corrosion and electrolysis – Long life with no concerns over decreased performance due to corrosion
- Chemical resistant – Impervious to diesel, petrol and antifouling paints
- UV resistant – Will not break down with ultraviolet light or discolor from the sun
- Large operating temperature range (-20° to 80°C)
- Position Monitored – Able to be used as an engine interlock. Monitoring of multiple Ball Valve positions through the Panel Display
- Standards approved through IMCI & Bureau Veritas to ISO standard 9093-2