90430 – TRUDESIGN: SKIN FITTING W/TAIL
Skin Fittings with Tail
The Skin Fitting with Tail body and nut are molded from glass fiber reinforced nylon composite. High strength, high-modulus glass fibres impregnated into the nylon provide dramatic strength, stiffness, toughness and dimensional stability. These properties allow a significant weight reduction over metallic fittings.
Tru-Design Skin Fittings with Tail eliminate the corrosion and electrical bonding problems associated with metallic fittings.
All Skin Fittings are supplied with a nylon washer to increase lock nut support on through hull assembly.
Tru-Design Skin Fittings with Tail are certified by the International Marine Certification Institute (IMCI) & Bureau Veritas to meet; ISO 9093-2 Small craft — Seacocks and through-hull fittings — Part 2: Non-metallic
- Manufactured from a glass reinforced nylon composite – High strength and light weight
- Compatible with all hull types – Can be used on aluminum, steel, wood or GRP hulls
- Immune to corrosion and electrolysis – Long life with no concerns over decreased performance due to corrosion
- Chemical resistant – Impervious to diesel, petrol and anti-fouling paints
- UV resistant – These fittings will not break down with ultraviolet light or discolor from the sun
- High quality surface finish – Will not discolor with green film as similar bronze fittings do
- Long Tail – Hose can be fitted with 2 hose clamps for a secure connection
TRU-DESIGN: SKIN FITTING W/TAIL
Tail 25mm 1″ BSP