90857 – TRUDESIGN: LOADBEARING COLLAR, MEDIUM, FOR 1.25 AND 1.5 IN.
Load Bearing Collars
Tru-Design Load Bearing Collars are designed for use with Tru-Design Skin Fittings and Ball Valves.</br>
With the Collar in place, the Skin Fitting-Ball Valve-Tail assembly will withstand a 500lb (227kg) static force applied to the Tail end of the assembly, for a minimum of 30 seconds – complying with ABYC H-27 rating.
Note: Tru-Design 2″ fittings meet the H-27 rating alone therefore no collar is offered for this size.
- ABYC H-27 compliance for ½”, ¾”, 1”, 1¼”, and 1½” sized assemblies
- Compact footprint
- No additional bolts or fasteners through or on to the hull
- Ability to retrofit to existing assemblies
- Compatible with all hull types across a wide range of hull thicknesses – download info sheet above
- Shrouded protection
- Fool-proof assembly
- Manufactured from a glass reinforced nylon composite
- Immune to corrosion and electrolysis